De Long's WINE TASTING NOTEBOOK is a simple, inexpensive yet elegant way to "hit the ground running" and learn about wine. It also makes a thoughtful gift for all wine lovers.
A CONCISE LEARNING TOOL IN THREE PARTS:
1. The Wine Tasting Notebook puts the repetitive parts of a note in convenient multiple choice for pros as well as acting as training wheels for beginners
2. Wine Tasting Terms helps build your wine tasting vocabulary with 216 popular terms explained in brief. Includes practical details on identifying wine faults.
3. How to Take a Wine Tasting Note walks you through the fundamentals of wine tasting. Wine is a complicated subject but the basic principles of wine tasting are not.
* Elegant black cover with gold embossing slips easily into a coat pocket or purse.
* Sewn binding lays flat for comfortable writing.
* Water resistant wine tasting guide including WINE TASTING TERMS and HOW TO TAKE A WINE NOTE stores inside back cover.
The Smart Way to Learn About Wine Tasting
Steve De Long is co-author with his wife Deborah De Long of the critically acclaimed De Long s Wine Grape Varietal Table. They also founded the Wine Century Club, which has been featured in the Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News.
Descrizione libro De Long Company, 2008. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110972363254
Descrizione libro De Long Company, 2008. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0972363254
Descrizione libro De Long Company, 2008. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 972363254