The B2B Refinery examines critical go-to-market problems that hamper growth and dilute profits. The book then offers business-to-business companies a roadmap to better ROI through strategic lead management. For executives, this book addresses these types of issues: · How effective lead programs dramatically improve expense-to-revenue ratios in direct and indirect sales channels;
· Why post-sales operations represents a largely untapped but extremely profitable source of leads;
· How marketing can create alignment with sales to improve results; and
· Why the right marketing automation strategy can increase scalability in sales and marketing. For managers involved in demand generation, lead management, telemarketing, web marketing, events, CRM, and campaign benchmarking and analysis, the book also provides hands-on operational guidance. In these areas, The B2B Refinery answers the following questions: · How to use web and email to generate demand and to convert inquiries into leads more effectively, including scalable, automated Digital Dialogue;
· How to close the loop;
· How to develop efficient, multi-media contact strategies to generate demand and convert inquiries into leads; and
· How to integrate multiple internal and external CRM systems into a high-velocity revenue engine for your company. The B2B Refinery represents more than a combined forty years of real-world, B2B experience of the authors working for, and with, some of the most respected companies in the world.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Dave Green and Mike Saylor founded PipeAlign in 2002 to improve the way large and medium-sized B2B companies go to market. Each of them has more than twenty years of B2B experience, primarily in the technology industry, and both have worked on ground-breaking initiatives for leading B2B companies. Both Green and Saylor have played significant roles spanning process design, implementation, and hands-on operations in sales, marketing, and post-sales operations. Their efforts have typically resulted in increased support for these go-to-market initiatives on the basis of compelling, quantifiable results. Prior to co-founding PipeAlign, Green designed and implemented highly successful inside sales and lead programs for clients like Novell, Avaya, Microsoft, Symantec, and Computer Associates. During this time, Saylor designed and implemented high-velocity, global marketing database systems for clients like 3Com, Novell, and Avaya. All of these initiatives involved significant coordination of internal and external resources to deliver the most feasible and beneficial solution for the clients.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata