Hot Yoga MasterClass: Discover a Beautiful Hot Yoga Practice, Precision Techniques for Beginners to Advanced
Let's face it. Hot yoga is famous for changing lives, and for healing bodies and minds. So if you're just thinking of starting yoga (hot or not) or you're a hot yoga enthusiast who practices several times a week, the Hot Yoga MasterClass will create the spark in your practice to make it feel great every time, and help you make the changes you want in your life.
In print since 2008, the Hot Yoga MasterClass manual is finally available as a travel-friendly and inexpensive FULL-COLOR paperback edition. Long-considered as the quintessential 'Hot Yoga Bible' it continues to receive glowing 5-star reviews; from hot yoga students (beginners to advanced) teachers (Bikram and hot yoga) and would-be teachers from around the globe.
With the Hot Yoga MasterClass you will ...
- Take the positive step to dramatically improve your practice and take your benefits to the next level.
- Discover the nuances of an effective, physiologically correct approach to hot yoga.
- Learn the subtleties of a precise (or accurate) practice and avoid the classic mistakes that most students make.
- Know what to do when your teacher either doesn't have the time to help or if your teacher is not sure how to help you find your sweet spot.
- Be amazed that sometimes the most minor of shifts in your approach will be the key that unlocks a pose for you.
When you use the Hot Yoga MasterClass you will have in your hands the key to getting the depth in the poses, the how-to of adjustments and corrections that will work for your body (that are not obvious in the scripted class you could be attending) and what you need to do in order to avoid injury. It's the next best thing to having Gabrielle right there in the room with you, an expert coach at your fingertips.
This is the reference you've been looking for, if:
- You want to transform your own practice
- You want to learn in a few weeks what usually takes years to discover
- You want to breakthrough "plateaus" in your poses
- You want to uncover EXACTLY what needs to improve in your pose alignment
- You want to reduce the risk of injury
- You want to accommodate existing injuries - and still practice safely
- You want to safely and effectively modify a pose to suit YOUR body type
- You want to learn which parts of a pose to focus on ... and why
- You want to learn how to focus, remove distractions and gain a deeper satisfaction from your class
- You want to know how to advance in your own practice and "where to go next" - even if your teacher isn't aware or sufficiently experienced
- You want to know how to continue practicing even if you encounter overly dogmatic - or worse - aggressive teachers (yes, can you believe it? They DO exist!)
- You want to set up a home practice - including how to set up and heat your room
- You want to make this amazing yoga be the life-changing practice it can be (and if you already think it's life changing ... well I agree with you! Imagine how much MORE of a difference you can make when you "discover what you didn't know"!)
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
From the Back Cover
In print since 2008, the Hot Yoga MasterClass manual is finally available as a travel-friendly FULL-COLOR paperback. Long-considered as the quintessential 'Hot Yoga Bible' it continues to receive glowing 5-star reviews; from hot yoga students (beginners to advanced) teachers (Bikram and hot yoga) and would-be teachers from around the globe.
In this updated FULL-COLOR 3rd edition, Gabrielle Raiz distils her wisdom, knowledge and experience into a practical and easy to understand manual with meticulous detail.
Every pose is thoroughly deconstructed; has an extensive section showing specific common mistakes; and of infinitely more help, how to correct them, to dramatically improve your yoga practice.
A professional dentist in the 80s and 90s, Gabrielle brings her medical knowledge and deep understanding of physiology and the body and presents you with an approach that is both precise and anatomically correct. With Gabrielle's guidance you will know what to do if you are:
- Have restricted movement;
With over 700 detailed photos, this beautiful instruction manual gives you the tools to deliver superior results for your mind, body and spirit and enhance the meditative aspects of your yoga. Regardless of your experience; whether you are a flexible noodle or as stiff as a board; if you practice at home or in a studio, Hot Yoga MasterClass is designed to get the most out of your practice. "Gabrielle Scanlon teaches yoga with the detail and insight you really need to transform yourself and your practice. Using this beautiful book, you will be able to overcome physical and mental limitations you thought were permanent, and move to a new level of practice that is difficult to achieve just through attending class or practising alone. I use tips and adjustments that Gabrielle taught me every day of my life, and her book is an inspiration, thank you."
- Olivia Williams, actor: The Sixth Sense, Dollhouse, The Ghost Writer
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.