Hindi Phonics and Vocbulary book is a fabulous way to introduce kids to the joy of learning a foreign language. Colorful illustrations and friendly characters keep the children engaged while introducing new words to build up vocabulary.Every familiar object in the book is marked with Hindi word (transliteration included) and its English equivalent which makes learning a breeze even for non-Hindi speakers. Appropriate for all ages from small children, to teens, to university and adult students.
Additional features of the book are:
* "LaLa - the monkey" introduces kids to letters and words in various story like scenes.
* Every letter has its own story which makes grasping and remembering words fairly easy.
* It is bilingual with Hindi transliteration for every word.
* The book contains several worksheets and activities like mazes, hidden objects,etc to re-enforce the learning.
* Answer sheets are included at the back of the book.
* The book also contains Pronounciation tips and an award certificate.
* Faciliates begining sound associations and increases vocabulary.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Aarti Chandnani is the founder of HindiGym and is on a mission of globalizing Hindi by introducing fun, bilingual Hindi learning materials. She also teaches Hindi in San Francisco. Teachers world-wide have been using HindiGym books and free worksheets from her website for their students.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HindiGym, 2009. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110982266413