Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
In The International Economy Since 1945, Sidney Pollard describes the most important global developments in economics during the last half century. In this comprehensive history the author covers all geographical regions and considers the effects of the major countries on each other.
The International Economy Since 1945 analyses institutional issues, such as monetary policy or the multinational company, as well as worldwide issues. The author considers the impact of policies on economic life and includes discussion of:
* the threat to the environment caused by economic change
* advances in technology as they relate to growth
* fluctuations in standards of living in all parts of the world
* policies pursued and how they influence growth
* reactions of other nations to the plight of the Third World
* the Communist and Far Eastern economies
* the impact of World War II on the global economy.
The International Economy Since 1945 debates the key issues of current global and national policy-making and the effects of greater economic integration on inflation and employment.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Hardcover. Condizione: Brand New. 136 pages. 8.50x5.43 inches. In Stock. Codice articolo __1138156914