THIS EDITION HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE THIRD EDITION ISBN: 9783709110096
The Modern Construction Handbook has become a building construction classic. Its systematic approach with chapters on materials, walls, roofs, construction and environment offers clear and efficient orientation.
The second edition underwent a considerable expansion and has been thoroughly updated:
Digital fabrication techniques are included and presented in an instructional book for the first time, in addition to traditional production processes
- Constructive building principles are shown with new, color 3D drawings and illustrated with photos of built examples of the work of renown architects
- More and densely packed information provided by 3D drawings of the individual components and structures
- Glossary following every chapter containing explanations of terminology and related information
- Environmental aspects and properties of the different materials
- New design and rendering methods such as parametrical design, CAD/CAM and 3D Modeler are explained, shown and integrated in the respective chapters.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
ANDREW WATTS. Born in 1957. Over 20 years experience working as an architect specialising in facade detailing in Paris, London, Melbourne and Dubai on projects with a wide range of construction technologies. He runs his own company, newtechnic, which is a firm of London based architects who create facades in collaboration with leading architects.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Springer, 2009. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P113211991956
Descrizione libro Springer. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 3211991956 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW7.1766661