Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Learn to interface and program hardware devices in a wide range of useful applications, using ARM7 microcontrollers and the C programming language. Examples covered in full detail include a simple LED to a multi-megabyte SD card running the FAT file system.
Features of this book:
- Build prototype circuits on breadboard or Veroboard and interface to ARM microcontrollers.
- A 32-bit ARM7 microcontroller is used in interfacing and software examples.
- Interfacing principles apply to other ARM microcontrollers and other non-ARM microcontrollers as well.
- Example programs are written in the C programming language.
- Use only free or open source software.
- Download and install all programming tools from the Internet.
- Template project files are provided for easy project creation.
A chapter on more advanced ARM microcontrollers is included with an overview of some of the newest ARM microcontrollers and their features.
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro Elektor International. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: Very Good. 0905705912 Very Good Condition. Tight and Neat. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Codice libro della libreria Z0905705912Z2