Titolo: Alzheimer's Care - The Caregiver's Guide to ...
Casa editrice: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Data di pubblicazione: 2015
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: New
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_new_1514251507
Alzheimer's disease affects about 13 percent of individuals over the age of 65 and about 50 percent of those over the age of 85. Almost 15 million Americans spend their time caring for a person with Alzheimer?s dementia. If your loved one suffers from this condition or starts to show early warning signs, you are probably very worried and concerned. You want the best for your family, and would do anything to help your loved one and your family cope as best as possible through this life changing situation.
You are probably wondering:
- When the condition would start to impact and change your loved one's life?
- How much time would it be before your loved one is no longer able to recognize you?
- Is full-time care needed? Or would your loved one be able to live on their own?
- Would the Alzheimer's cause your loved one to die earlier than normal?
Of course you want the best for your family, and would like to help your loved one and your family cope with this life changing situation as best as possible. "Alzheimer's Care" can help. It will teach you everything you need to know about the signs & symptoms of Alzheimer's disease, how to deal with your emotions, family life, caregiving, and more.
Here are just some of the things you will discover in this book:
- What are the early signs of Alzheimer's dementia?
- What are the 7 stages of Alzheimer's disease?
- Important safety issues in the care of Alzheimer's patients.
- How to help Alzheimer's patient keep their memories for as long as possible?
- What are the feeding & nutrition requirements for someone with Alzheimer's?
- How to make eating pleasurable?
- Ways to minimize the stress and frustration of family members.
- Questions you must ask before selecting a nursing home for long-term care facility for your loved one.
- Simple techniques for communicating with Alzheimer's patient without getting frustrated.
- How to effectively deal with behavioral problems?
- How to improve the quality of life for your loved one?
- How to take care of yourself, reduce stress, & prevent burn-out as a caregiver?
- And much more...
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.