Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
From the Back Cover:
This brief version of Glickman, Gordon, and Ross-Gordon’s SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach continues to break new ground by exploring, challenging, and reshaping the field of educational administration. A valuable resource for both aspiring and practicing school leaders, this book is a necessity for any school leader’s library.
While retaining an emphasis on collegiality, school culture, teachers as adult learners, developmental supervision, reflective inquiry, and democratic schools, this third edition continues to be a trend-setter by placing instructional leadership and school improvement within a community and societal context and presenting three new chapters on the cultural tasks of supervision.
New features of the book include:
· An updated discussion of adult learning and implications for instructional supervision
· Role Play chapter feature that provides structured scenarios that allow for the practice of the four interpersonal approaches of developmental supervision: directive control, directive informational, collaborative, and nondirective
(Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11)
· New Chapter, Facilitating Change, describes and evaluates theories of educational change, change at the individual level, the changing conditions of teaching, norms of continuous school improvement, and other concepts associated with successful school change (Chapter 20)
· New Chapter, Addressing Diversity, examines economic, racial, and ethnic achievement gaps and the “cultural clashes” largely responsible for those gaps (Chapter 21)
· Discussions of the characteristics of culturally responsive schools and teachers as well
as strategies for promoting and encouraging the development of culturally responsive schools and teachers (Chapter 21)
· New Chapter, Building Community, presents the concepts of the democratic community, moral community, and Professional Learning Community (Chapter 22)
· Strategies and suggestions for engaging the school with the larger community it serves (Chapter 22)
Titolo: Basic Guide to SuperVision and Instructional...
Casa editrice: Pearson
Data di pubblicazione: 2012
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Pearson Education, 2013. Soft cover. Condizione libro: New. 3rd Edition. This is an INTERNATIONAL EDITION. Brand New, Soft Cover / Paper Back Textbook and is printed in English with a different ISBN and Cover Image with US Edition. The PHOTO and ISBN of the US Edition is for REFERENCE ONLY. The content and chapters are same as the US Edition. Printed on High Quality Color Glossy Paper which is same Paper Quality as Original US Edition. Some books may show some sales disclaimer word such as "Not for Sale or Restricted in US" on the cover page but it is absolutely legal to use in USA or Canada We do not sell low-cost / quality Indian version book. The ISBN of the actual book on SALE is stated in the Bookseller INVENTORY #. Shipping is 3-5 Working days by DHL or Fedex With Tracking number. We do not ship to PO Box, FPO and APO addresses. Codice libro della libreria 9780132957472
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Fine. Used book. May have cover wear and markings inside. Please do not buy used items expecting new suppliments. CD's, Access codes, or other suppliments are not included. Codice libro della libreria 0132613735-BUNDLE-7015
Descrizione libro Pearson. Condizione libro: Good. 0133155366 May have signs of use, may be ex library copy. Book Only. Used items do not include access codes, cd's or other accessories, regardless of what is stated in item title. Codice libro della libreria Z0133155366Z3
Descrizione libro Pearson, 2012. Softcover. Condizione libro: New. "NO MASTERING INCLUDED"***International Edition***Soft cover/Paperback*** Textbook printed in English. ***Brand New***. Most international edition has different ISBN and Cover design. Some book may show sales disclaimer such as "Not for Sale or Restricted in US" on the cover page but it is absolutely legal to use. All textbook arrives within 5-7business days. Please provides valid phone number with your order with easy delivery. Codice libro della libreria C9780133155365
Descrizione libro Pearson, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. 3. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0133155366