Purtroppo questa copia non è più disponibile. Di seguito ti proponiamo una lista di copie simili.
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Su questo libro:
Riassunto: The Best Book On Wharton Admissions
We know exactly how you feel.
We've been through the grueling and stressful Wharton admissions process. And we succeeded where most applicants fail. We have the tips and strategies that will give you a competitive edge over other Wharton hopefuls.
Where you go to business school will affect your entire career. If you're going to invest 2 years and $250,000 on your education, you'll want to attend the best business school in the nation.
Not everyone can get in. But a lot of people who think they can't, actually can. And a lot of people who think they can, don't get in because they don't learn from those that have done it before. Too many applicants make avoidable mistakes that ruin their chances!!
Most of the information in other business school admissions books is outdated and generic. But our advice is up-to-date and specifically about applying to Wharton school.
Our book is the definitive guide to Wharton admissions.
With our advice, Wharton is yours for the taking!
WHAT YOU GET
ABOUT THE AUTHORS Brian Nguyen
- A step-by-step guide to a successful admissions essay
- A playbook for acing the Wharton admissions interview
- A list of common application mistakes and how to avoid them
- The exact strategies that got Brian and Jerry in Wharton
is an incoming Wharton MBA student. He has worked in investment banking and the media industry. Jerry Chi
is a Wharton MBA student. He has significant international work experience, having worked in China, Japan, and other Asian countries. This summer, Jerry is interning at Google and at Bain.
Dal retro di copertina:
Chapter 1: How To Get Into Wharton
Chapter 2: Wharton Application
- Where Do People Go After Wharton?
- How My Business Experience In China Helped Me Get Into Wharton
Chapter 3: Extracurriculars
- From Investment Banking to New Media: What I Did Before Wharton
- My Application Round Strategy: Focused & Early
- Do I Need An Admissions Consultant To Get Into Wharton?
Chapter 4: Wharton Recommendation
- 3 Key Undergrad Activities To Prepare For Business School
Chapter 5: Wharton Essays
- 3 Tips for Getting Your Best Bschool Rec Letters
- Business CEO Or Friend: Which Recommendation Does Wharton Prefer?
Chapter 6: Wharton GMAT
- The Difference Between A Personal Essay For Undergrad And An Advanced Degree
- The Essay Theme I Used to Get Into Wharton
- How Bschool Application Essays Differ From Undergrad Essays
Chapter 7: Wharton Interview
- Should I Take A GMAT Prep Course?
- Should I Retake The GMAT If I Don't Get Over A 700? Can I Still Get Into Wharton?
Chapter 8: Wharton Jobs
- 5 Tips for Acing Your Wharton Interview
- Alumni Interviews & Student Interviews: Which Improves My Chances Of Getting Into Wharton?
Chapter 9: Entrepreneurship At Wharton
- Applying To Business Internships: How I Got An Internship At Google
- Finding Jobs In Foreign Countries
- International Experience & The Wharton MBA: The Keys To My Success
Chapter 10: Reader Questions
- What A Wharton MBA Can Do To Unlock Your Entrepreneurial Potential
- The Best Aspects Of Wharton Bschool
- The Types Of People Who Go To Wharton
- Wharton Bschool Vs. HBS
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.