This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Best Practices for Structuring Trusts and Estates provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on key strategies for aiding clients in creating and updating effective estate plans. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts guide the reader through the steps for preparing an estate planning strategy and utilizing various trust options. From identifying the client's assets to understanding his or her objectives, these authors discuss the importance of individualizing plans and incorporating flexibility for the client. Additionally, these top lawyers offer their advice for choosing the best structure, identifying potential legal issues, minimizing taxes, and dealing with family dynamics. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-changing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. J. Scot Kirkpatrick, Shareholder, Chamberlain Hrdlicka White Williams & Aughtry, "Adapting to Changes in Trust and Estate Planning"
2. I. Richard Ploss, Of Counsel and Chair, Trusts & Estates Practice Group, Preti Flaherty Beliveau & Pachios LLP, "Reviewing the Client's Assets and Objectives in Developing an Estate Planning Strategy"
3. Steven D. Anderson, Director, Shareholder, and Chair, Estate Planning, Trust, and Wealth Transfer Group, Carr McClellan Ingersoll Thompson & Horn Professional Law Corporation, "Planning Ahead: New Developments and Strategies in Contemporary Estate Planning"
4. Vance E. Antonacci, Member, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC, "The Uncertain Future of Trust and Estates Law: Reasons to Take Advantage of the Current Law and Planning for the Future"
5. John F. Shoro, Partner and Chair, Estate, Financial, and Tax Practice Area, Bowditch & Dewey LLP, "Developing New Trusts and Estates Strategies in Response to Changing Laws and the Expansion of the Global Marketplace"
6. Daniel S. Rubin, Partner, Moses & Singer LLP, "Adapting Estate Planning Strategies to Meet Client Needs and a Changing Legal and Political Landscape"
7. Bradley C. Mayhew, Partner, Johnston Barton Proctor & Rose LLP, "Divorce Trusts: Best Practices for Estate and Gift Tax Planning"
Appendix A: Checklist for Estate Planning Engagement
Appendix B: Married Couple Questionnaire
Appendix C: Values Based Language and Trustee Guidelines
Appendix D: Grantor Trust Powers
Appendix E: Estate Planning Questionnaire
Appendix F: Customized Trust Administrative Provisions
Appendix G: Limited Power Of Appointment Reserved To Independent Third Party
Appendix H: Certain Permitted Trustee Amendments
Appendix I: Lifetime Special Power of Appointment
Appendix J: Testamentary Special Power of Appointment
Appendix K: Change of Situs
Appendix L: Power to Decant
Appendix M: Powers of Trust Protector
Appendix N: Divorce Trust Planning Article Exhibit
Condizione libro: Used
Descrizione libro Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0314280146
Descrizione libro Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 314280146
Descrizione libro Aspatore Books, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. revised edition edition. 160 pages. 8.40x5.40x0.50 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 0314280146
Descrizione libro Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0314280146