This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Masonic Light is difficult to obtain much less truly understand. In Building Perpends , Volume 5 of the Building Builders series, Dr. Nagy shares five jammed-packed sections filled with intriguing and enlightening Masonic Aphorisms that help you Penetrate the Veils concealing the Work of Blue Lodge Masons. Masons on the Masonic path will glean tremendous Insights into what the first Three Degrees are intended to stir and Build within all those who do the Work by following the richly marked trail that Dr. Nagy puts forth in his new Building Builders volume.
Dr. Nagy s book contains:
- The Symbolic Lodge Progression laid out in a novel more understandable way.
- Over 1000 Unique Masonic focused Aphorisms intended to provoke thought, disturb complacency and spur discourse.
- Critical connections, ideas and concepts not currently communicated directly through Masonic Ritual.
- Thought-provoking questions intended to stir and support Masonic Transformations.
- Invaluable fodder for Masonic Discourse between Brothers within the Lodge and without.
- Abundant Masonic Ciphers intended to challenge, delight and support the concepts Masons need in their Work.
- and much more...
Dr. Nagy provides you with yet another interesting, entertaining and thought-provoking guide to improve, strengthen and support your Masonic awareness and clarity. He shares key information and insights that will help you better understand how facets of Blue Lodge Ritual fit together to help you in all your present and future Building efforts.
L'autore: Dr. John S. Nagy is a Master Mason and a member of the Florida Lodge of Research. Brother Nagy is Lodge Musician and a Masonic Education Provider for both Lodges. He is author of the Building Series of books Uncommon Catechisms for Uncommon Masonic Education volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4. Coach Nagy is a Business Coach, Technical Advisor, a Florida Certified County Court Mediator and an Approved Assistant Mediator Trainer.
Condizione libro: Used
Descrizione libro PG Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0979307082
Descrizione libro PG Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 979307082
Descrizione libro PG Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. first edition. 174 pages. 6.40x3.90x0.60 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 0979307082