This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Are you a traveller who loves great food and want to find some of the most fashion forward restaurants in Bangkok?
Do you want to play in some of the sexiest and hippest bars in the city during your visit?
CHIC Restaurants and Bars Bangkok is a must have supplement for all the other guidebooks for this vibrant and edgy city. It "fills in the gaps" left by these other guides by providing you with stunning photos and concise descriptions for some of the not-to-miss restaurants and bars in the city. You're missing half the equation if you are only relying on guide books like Lonely Planet, Fodor's, or Moon for their restaurant and bar reviews, and need to purchase this guide.
After you return, put your other guide books on the shelf, but leave this beautiful book out on your coffee table.Includes:
- Over 200 pages of information about Bangkok's most happening restaurants and bars.
- More than 150 colorful photographs on interior design of venues and food.
- Easy-to-use colorful maps and quick data guide for venues.
- Pocket size, easy to carry for travelers (W 5.28 in/13.4 cm x H 6.38 in/16.2 cm).
- An Interior Designer's Index--an ideal resource for potential restaurateurs to discover the designers behind the designs.
- Foreword and recommended by internationally-renowned restaurant and hotel interior designer, Tony Chi.
L'autore: Growing up in Los Angeles, California, Cheryl Tseng graduated from UCLA and Art Center College of Design in Pasadena before moving to Bangkok, Thailand. A certified bon vivant, she has spent the last fifteen years meticulously canvassing Bangkok, sampling and critiquing all that the city has to offer--offering insights like a local yet still maintaining a tourist's perspective. Many leading publications have tapped Cheryl s vast and accumulated knowledge about restaurants, travel and design; notably, Bangkok Post (the magazine), BK, Bangkok 101, Prestige, Living in Thailand, and Tourism Authority of Thailand website. Cheryl continues to thrive on discovering the next buzz-worthy place to eat, drink and indulge in Bangkok.
Condizione libro: Used
Descrizione libro Amarin Printing and Publishing Public Co., Ltd., 2007. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 3rd edition. 220 pages. 6.40x5.40x0.50 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 9742891990