New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Codice inventario libreria IB-9780008120979
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Student Book Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of the 0417 syllabus for first teaching from 2014 with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, while showing students how to make progress, prepare for exams and achieve their targets.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
· Be ready to teach the new 2014 syllabus for first examination in 2016 with the second edition of this popular course book. Fully and comprehensively updated to match the specification and include the latest hardware and software information.
· Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT,
· Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT syllabus. Each topic is broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning. New Unit 8 included on Security and Safety.
· Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
· Successfully prepare for exams with end of session review and revise sections and summary boxes; exam-style question and past paper questions, sample answers at different grades and comments on these answers.
· The accompanying CD-ROM includes source files to accompany practical tasks and answers to past paper questions in the Student Book, with comments on these answers.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Paul Clowrey is a UK-based teacher, author and graphic designer. Colin Stobart has taught ICT, including Cambridge ICT, in Kuwait, Spain and the UK.
Titolo: Collins Cambridge Igcse -- Cambridge Igcse ...
Casa editrice: HarperCollins UK
Data di pubblicazione: 2015
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro Collins, 2015. Paperback. Condizione: Very Good. Very Good: a copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Codice articolo mon0010330413
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2015. Condizione: Good. 2nd Edition. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Codice articolo GRP96810146
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Codice articolo GOR007042448
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Codice articolo GOR007357573
Descrizione libro Condizione: VeryGood. Ships Within 24 Hours M-F- Satisfaction Guaranteed! Item is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. Codice articolo 39BGFL001Z7E_ns
Descrizione libro Condizione: Good. Ships Within 24 Hours M-F- Satisfaction Guaranteed! Good shape with typical wear. Codice articolo 39BBQM006JA6_ns
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2015. Paperback. Condizione: Used: Good. Codice articolo 15465396
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. Brand New. Codice articolo 0008120978
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. Bookseller Inventory # ST0008120978. Codice articolo ST0008120978
Descrizione libro COLLINS EDUCATIONAL CORE LIST, 2015. PAP. Condizione: New. New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Codice articolo GB-9780008120979