Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Celebrate and Remember prepares children for the celebration of the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation and the Sacrament of the Eucharist. Through the effective process of liturgical catechesis, preparation for these Sacraments takes place not only by learning about the rites but also through the rites that are going to be celebrated. It is a process that will result in a deeper understanding and more meaningful celebration of these important Sacraments.
The program director manual offers a wide range of resources that will assist in the design and development of an effective program of Sacrament preparation.
Some of the resources offered include the following:
· an overview of the Celebrate and Remember components
· a presentation of key points of theology
· worksheets and checklists for planning the program
· training sessions for catechists
· orientation sessions for parents
· retreat models for parents and children
· a mystagogy session for post-Sacrament reflection
· prayers, activities, background information, and other helpful materials to support your program
Titolo: Celebrate & Remember, Eucharist Program ...
Casa editrice: Saint Mary's Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2011
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro St Marys Pr, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. spiral-bound edition. 250 pages. 10.80x8.60x0.40 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 1599820676
Descrizione libro Saint Mary's Press, 2011. Spiral-bound. Condizione libro: Good. Spi. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 1599820676