Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on helping clients seek relief under Chapter 7. Featuring experienced bankruptcy partners from around the country, this book guides the reader through the initial client consultation to the Section 341 meeting, and analyzes strategies for each step along the way. From handling valuations and negotiating reaffirmations to filing emergency bankruptcies and working effectively with trustees, these top lawyers reveal proven tactics for tackling the common issues that arise in Chapter 7 cases. These authors also evaluate the continuing impact of BAPCPA and how to use the means test to your client's best advantage. Additionally, these leaders examine recent bankruptcy trends and case law that lawyers need to be aware of, and their repercussions on current filings. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this intricate field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Marvin Wolf, Owner, The Law Office of Marvin Wolf - "The New Consumer Bankruptcies: Catering to a "Richer Class of Deadbeat""
2. Peter M. Lively, Principal, The Law Office of Peter M. Lively - "Giving the Client Every Advantage When Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcies"
3. David D. Nielson, Principal, Nielson Law Office - "Client Focus: Keys to Establishing a Successful Bankruptcy Practice Rest on Client Satisfaction"
4. Douglas B. Jacobs, Partner, Jacobs, Anderson, Potter & Chaplin LLP - "Fifteen Common Issues That Arise in Chapter 7 Cases"
5. Shawn Louis Stone, Attorney at Law, The Stone Law Firm PLC - "Maximizing the Benefits of Bankruptcy Through Pre-Bankruptcy Planning: The Devil Is in the Details"
6. Mary Ann Rabin, Managing Partner, and Julie E. Rabin, Partner, Rabin & Rabin Co. LPA - "The Changing Practice of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Selected Strategies"
7. Mark C. Leffler, Shareholder and Chief Counsel, Boleman Law Firm PC - "The Essentials of Chapter 7: Data and Client Strategy"
Appendix A: Creditor Contact Log
Appendix B: Follow-Up Letter with Alternate Language for Representation or Non-Representation
Appendix C: 11 U.S.C. § 527(b)
Appendix D: Information Required to Be Given Under 527(a)(2)(A)-(D)
Appendix E: Notice to Consumer Debtor(s) Under §342(B) of the Bankruptcy Code
Appendix F: New Client Intake Sheet
Appendix G: B22 Analyzer 2011
Appendix H: Client Engagement Agreement
Appendix I: Checklist for New Chapter 7 Client
Appendix J: Required Disclosures
Appendix K: Homestead Deed
Appendix L: Chapter 7 341 Interrogatory Form
Appendix M: Chapter 7 Financial Management Letter
Titolo: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies, ...
Casa editrice: Thomson Reuters Westlaw
Data di pubblicazione: 2012
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0314283978
Descrizione libro Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 314283978