Titolo: College Geometry Using The Geometer's ...
Casa editrice: Key College
Data di pubblicazione: 2006
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria 9781931914543-3
College Geometry Using The Geometer's Sketchpad(R) is unique in its truly discovery based approach to learning geometry with complete integration of Sketchpad. Through explorations of topics ranging from triangles and circles to transformational, taxicab, and hyperbolic geometries, students hone their understanding of geometry and their ability to write rigorous mathematical proofs. It is an ideal text for students planning to teach at the middle or secondary level. Each chapter follows the same format to best promote active learning:
- Activities open each chapter allowing students the opportunity to explore topics and make conjectures using Sketchpad
- Discussions cover important theorems and concepts that solidify the conjectures made in the activities
- Exercises reinforce the discussions and advance student expertise with Sketchpad
- Each new copy of the book is packaged with a valuable CD-ROM with Sketchpad documents that relate directly to the material in the text
- These multi-page documents provide a starting point for every activity and provide dynamic interactive versions of all the figures in the text.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.