Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Children are amazing.
Their limitless capacity for love is matched only by their ability to make you feel like an idiot. Don't worry. You're not alone.
The Dumb White Husband's Guide to Babies tackles the subjects that other baby books ignore:
- Why you shouldn't touch the wand in the sonogram room
- The exact moment your opinion no longer counts
- How people will respond to the news
- How TV and baby classes have lied to us
- Which poop jokes to expect in the delivery room
- Converting diapers into usable guilt
- How to assure your child says your name first
And much, much more.
There's even a twin version in case you're so much a man that you knocked up your wife twice at the same time.
Don't go into fatherhood unprepared, read The Dumb White Husband's Guide to Babies today.
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Good. Book Condition: Good. Codice libro della libreria 97814793056124.0