Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: 3 things to know about the focus of Dynamic Business Law, 2e: ·Emphasis on ETHICAL DECISION-MAKING. In chapter 2, the authors introduce a framework for making ethical business decisions that students can use on a regular basis. Following each case there are questions designed to train students to apply this approach. Then repeatedly throughout the chapters, questions about business ethics are raised in the text. This framework is designed to help improve the learning process of students and to give a sense of relevancy to the ethical decision making process. ·Emphasis on CRITICAL THINKING. Neil Browne, one of the co-authors of this text, has written a successful text on critical thinking. His framework is included in Dynamic Business Law as well – to help students learn how to frame and reframe a question/issue. Critical thinking questions are also included at the end of each case, to further tie in this component. ·Emphasis on the BUSINESS in business law. Dynamic Business Law emphasizes the tie of legal issues back to the core business curriculum. This will help both students and faculty. Students need to understand how the concepts they learn in this course tie into their business careers. Instructors can easily show that the study of business law is best seen as a foundational component of the larger study of business administration. Dynamic Business Law now includes Connect Business Law as a packaging option. Connect includes Interactive Applications for each chapter of the textbook and helps students apply legal concepts to business, stimulates critical thinking, and reinforces key topics.
Overview: Dynamic Business Law, 2e is appropriate for the two-term business law course.
· Emphasis on the BUSINESS in business law. Dynamic Business Law emphasizes the tie of legal issues back to the core business curriculum. This will help both students and faculty. Faculty need to know how this is integrated as they are constantly ‘defending’ the inclusion of this course in the business curriculum. And students need to understand how the concepts tie to their future business careers.
· Emphasis on TEACHING. Many professors teaching this course are attorneys first and academics second. They do not have a lot of time to prepare or think about how to apply this information effectively for their business students. Dynamic Business Law contains a helpful instructor’s manual, particularly for the many adjuncts teaching this course.
· Emphasis on CRITICAL THINKING. Neil Browne, one of the co-authors of this text, has written a successful text on critical thinking. His framework is included in Dynamic Business Law as well – to help students learn how to frame and reframe a question/issue. Critical thinking questions are also included at the end of each case, to further tie in this component.
The Online Learning Center contains the complete IM, Test Bank, PowerPoint, image library, and video clips.
· Instructor’s Manual: The Instructor’s Manual provides a clear outline of how to begin using this text and is especially helpful to adjuncts who teach Business Law. Sample syllabi are included, as well as detailed lecture outlines incorporating PowerPoints and other materials professors can bring into their lectures. Exciting and new examples from outside the text are also included, and can be discussed in class to help generate excitement and involvement in the course from students.
· Test Bank: The Test Bank, developed by Vonda Laughlin of Carson-Newman College, contains a variety of true/false, multiple choice, and essay questions – as well as “scenario-based” questions, which are application-based, and use a situation described in a narrative, with 3 – 5 multiple-choice test questions based on the situation described in the narrative. We’ve aligned our Test Bank with the new AACSB guidelines, tagging each question according to its knowledge and skills areas. Categories include Global, Ethics and Social Responsibility, legal and other External Environment, communication, Diversity, Group Dynamics, Individual Dynamics, Production and IT. Designations aligning questions with Learning Objectives, features, and case, exist as well.
· PowerPoint Presentation slides: Developed by Jeff Penley at Catawba Valley Community College, we offer two different sets of slides for professors. The “Basic” set consists of an outline of each chapter. The “Premium” set expands on this outline to include hypotheticals and ethical dilemmas, allowing the instructor to incorporate application into the lecture.
Instructor Video DVD (ISBN: 0077339118, 13-digit: 9780077339111): The Instructor Video DVD contains video clips from CBS that highlight current legal issues. Instructor Notes, located on the OLC, give insight into how to incorporate segments into the classroom and offer questions to stimulate discussion.
Most of these videos are also part of Premium content - a big plus for instructors teaching online/hybrid courses.
Titolo: Dynamic Business Law with ConnectPlus
Casa editrice: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
Data di pubblicazione: 2011
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin. Condizione libro: Good. Good copy ready to ship same or next day! May not include supplemental materials such as CDs and access codes. Cover shows normal wear and pages contain some marking/highlighting. Choose Expedited Shipping for delivery in 2-6 days! Thank you!. Codice libro della libreria ING-2900077503924
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Very Good. In good condition and ready for quick shipment to any US location by an experienced and reliable seller. CDs and Access codes may not be included as is the case with most used books. Thanks for shopping with us!. Codice libro della libreria 417279
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: good. Used products do not contain supplements and some products may include highlighting and writing. Codice libro della libreria 14219831-5
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Codice libro della libreria P020077503929
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0077503929
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Like New. Almost new condition. Codice libro della libreria P010077503929
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110077503929
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. Loose Leaf. Condizione libro: New. 2. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0077503929