Purtroppo questa copia non è più disponibile. Di seguito ti proponiamo una lista di copie simili.
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Su questo libro:
- A full-color format makes the text easier to read and brings out key detail in the illustrations.
- Mini-Clinis provide short vignettes applying content in the text to actual patient care, asking you to think critically on problems you may encounter.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) cover the steps of patient care with important information on indications/contraindications, hazards and complications, assessment of need, assessment of outcome, and monitoring.
- Therapist-Driven Protocols (TDPs) provide decision trees developed by hospitals, helping you to assess patients, initiate care, and evaluate outcomes.
- Rules of Thumb highlights rules, formulas, and key points important to clinical practice.
- Measurable Learning Objectives parallel the areas tested by the NBRC exam, helping you identify important information that goes beyond memorization and recall.
- Key Point summaries in bulleted format help you clearly identify key concepts covered in each chapter.
- A Workbook includes a wide range of activities such as NBRC-type multiple-choice questions, case studies, experiments, and hands-on activities, allowing you to apply the knowledge you've gained from the text.
- New History of Respiratory Care chapter describes the evolution and challenges of this profession.
- Updated content reflects changes in the field, with additions to the text including:
- More coverage of evidence-based care
- Information on HIPAA
- A discussion of computer applications in a health care setting
- An emphasis on how nutrition impacts the respiratory system
- The role of the respiratory therapist in disease management is discussed in the Cardiopulmonary Diseases section.
- A new appendix cross-references the NBRC examination matrices for the CRT and RRT to content in the book, making it easier to prepare for the NBRC exams.
- New editor Robert Kacmarek, a well-known figure in respiratory care, has joined Robert Wilkins and James Stoller.
About the Author:
James K. Stoller, MD, MS
Jean Wall Bennett Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
Chair, Education Institute
Head, Cleveland Clinic Respiratory Therapy
Desk NA 22
9500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44195
Office: (216) 444-1960
Fax: (216) 445-8160
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.