Our orders are sent from our warehouse locally or directly from our international distributors to allow us to offer you the best possible price and delivery time. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: The authors present core concepts of entrepreneurship in an easy-to-follow, logical sequence. Starting with basic definitions and an overarching conceptual framework in Part I, the book then addresses topics pertaining to Venture Initiation (Part II), Venture Management (Part III), and Venture Development (Part IV). Each chapter contains a case study in which a real-life entrepreneur, who confronts the issues of growth and competition, is followed. Venture initiation and development are key components of this book.
Entrepreneurship has all the standard features that entrepreneurs-in-training need. The book's strength, however, lies in the clear, straightforward, and logical manner in which the various topics within this complex subject are presented. The book also includes learning objectives, outlines, terms, and review questions.
Part I. Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
1. Entrepreneurship and the Entrepreneur
2. Corporate Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
3. Feasibility Analysis and Venture Evaluation: Putting It All Together in a Business Plan
4. Venture Success Framework: Overall Success Requirements
Part II. Venture Initiation
5. Venture Idea Sources and Opportunities: Can We Make a Value Concept Niche for the Customer? Why Buy?
6. Venture Strategic Market Targeting, Management, and Planning: Can We Sell in a Demand-Driven Strategic Opportunity Target Market? Who Buys, How Many, When, How, Where?
7. Venture Financial Analysis and Return Projections: Can We Profit?
8. Venture Financial Needs: Personal Investment and Additional Funding Needs: Can We Commit?
9. Venture Infrastructure: Product/Service and Marketing Considerations: Can We Plan the Product and Marketing Infrastructure?
10. Venture Infrastructure: Organizational and Operational Considerations: Can We Plan the Organizational and Operational Infrastructure?
11. Venture Infrastructure: Legal Considerations: Can We Plan the Legal Infrastructure?
Part III. Venture Management
12. Venture Ability to Execute: Organizing, Staffing, and Management Considerations: Can We Execute the Management and Leadership of People?
13. Venture Ability to Execute: Financial Management Considerations: Can We Execute the Management and Control of Money?
Part IV. Venture Development
14. Venture Growth Management and Development: Can We Grow?
15. Venture International Growth Management: Can We Grow Internationally?
Appendix A. Definitions of International Trade Terms
Appendix B. Financial Analysis Essentials
Casa editrice: Taylor & Francis
Data di pubblicazione: 2013
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. New. International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Codice articolo ABE-FEB-148885
Descrizione libro Condizione: Brand New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Codice articolo SHUB148885
Descrizione libro Condizione: Brand New. New, SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Codice articolo ABEUSA-148885
Descrizione libro M.E.Sharpe, 2013. Hardcover. Condizione: Used: Good. 2. Codice articolo SONG076563113X
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Condizione: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Codice articolo 076563113X-2-4
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Hardcover. Condizione: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Codice articolo P02076563113X
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Hardcover. Condizione: Like New. Almost new condition. Codice articolo P01076563113X
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Codice articolo 97807656311380000000
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Hardcover. Condizione: New. Never used!. Codice articolo P11076563113X
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Hardcover. Condizione: New. Brand New!. Codice articolo VIB076563113X