This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Exceptional Customer Service
How to put the WOW in your customer relationships and keep them for life! Today's business environment is getting more competitive every day. Customer loyalty is becoming a quaint, old-fashioned notion. Customers shop around. And service that wows the customer is crucial in securing new business and preserving those long-standing associations with valuable clients. The bottom line: satisfied customers equal success! Professional customer contact is a learned skill - something everyone in your organization can improve by developing new skills and keeping old ones well practiced. This popular, best-selling program provides the best advice available on how to wow your customers and keep people coming back to your business. WOW your customers with these new techniques:
* Why teamwork is dramatically important in providing service
* The secret of under-promising and over-delivering
* How to become a better listener and improve your telephone techniques
* Action steps for building a customized customer relationship
* How to respond to complaints and handle an angry customer The principles of conscientious, personalized customer service in this program will give you: the edge on your competitors, the insight to win new clients, and the practical know-how to keep them coming back indefinitely - to customize the relationship, to strengthen loyalty, and to always keep them satisfied!
About the Author: Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars. Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector. Today, with more than 10 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Condizione libro: Used
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Good. May have some shelf-wear due to normal use. Codice libro della libreria 0KVBKG0039BL
Descrizione libro Fred Pryor Seminars, 2006. Audio CD. Condizione libro: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 1933328401
Descrizione libro Fred Pryor Seminars, 2006. Audio CD. Condizione libro: Brand New. 7.40x5.40x1.10 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 1933328401