Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: The Florida Landlord's Manual was designed and written to be a hands-on guide for Florida's do-it-yourself residential landlords who go it alone, and run their rental housing business without a small army of employees at their beck and call.
In this one-of-a-kind residential rental property operations manual, you get the lowdown on how to maximize your rental property's profit potential by cutting costs and increasing income. You also learn property management techniques that separate professional landlords from the amateurs.
The number one cause of landlord failure in Florida is incompetence. That's because incompetent landlords lack the knowledge and management know how that's needed to run their rental housing business in an efficient, professional manner. And that's exactly why so many do-it-yourself residential landlords in Florida are lucky if they operate their rental housing business on a break-even basis.
The key to being a profitable residential landlord in Florida is knowledge. The residential landlords who spend the time, effort and money to acquire the necessary knowledge are the ones who consistently make a profit year after year. They're also the same landlords who stay in business and acquire rental properties from the amateur landlords who lack knowledge and mismanage their properties.
In The Florida Landlord's Manual, you'll learn exactly how to:
1. Insure your rental property, reduce your risks and limit your personal liability as landlord.
2. Properly maintain income, expense, tenant, property, tax and insurance records.
3. Write a rental agreement that's fully enforceable in court and protects your rights and interests as landlord.
4. Properly set, collect, hold and refund tenants' security deposits.
5. Set and raise monthly rental rates.
6. Thoroughly screen tenant applicants so you don't end up renting to the proverbial tenant from hell.
7. Quickly do a residential eviction with or without an attorney.
8. Collect rental payments on the day they're due.
9. Maintain control of your tenants and rental property.
10. Use the Internet, for rent signs, classified ads, referral fees and military housing offices to attract the best qualified tenant applicants.
The Florida Landlord's Manual comes complete with the following ready-to-use notices, letters, checklists and agreements:
1. Monthly Income And Expense Statement.
2. Tenant Rent Roll.
3. Disclosure Of Information On Lead-Based Paint Hazards.
4. Florida Residential Rental Agreement.
5. Rental Rate Increase Letter
6. Security Deposit Account Notice.
7. Notice Of Intent To Impose A Claim On Security Deposit For Damages.
8. Make-Ready Checklist.
9. Authorization To Release Personal Information Form.
10. Alien Information Form.
11. Notice Of Denial To Rent.
12. Rental Application.
13. New Tenant Checklist.
14. Notice Of Right To Reclaim Abandoned Property Worth More Than $500.
15. Notice Of Right To Reclaim Abandoned Property Worth Less Than $500.
16. Tenant Moving Inspection Checklist.
17. Tenant Key Receipt.
18. Seven Day Notice For Noncompliance.
19. Tenant Personal Check Acceptance Application.
20. Notice Of Demand For Payment Of Worthless Check.
21. Rental Payment Receipt.
22. Seven Day Notice To Vacate The Premises For Noncompliance.
23. Three Day Notice To Pay Rent Or Vacate The Premises.
L'autore: Thomas J. Lucier has been a real estate investor in Tampa, Florida since 1980. Mr. Lucier is the author of seven books and three CD-ROMs on real estate investing and managing Florida residential rental property. He’s also a Florida licensed mortgage broker, and an active member of the National Association of Real Estate Editors, and the Real Estate Educators Association. Mr. Lucier’s real estate investment advice has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine, Real Estate Journal.com, Bankrate.com and other financial publications and Web sites.
Unlike ninety-nine percent of all real estate authors in America, there isn’t a phalanx of gatekeepers, between Tom Lucier and his readers. You can e-mail Tom directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call him at his office in Tampa, Florida at (813) 237-6267, to speak with him personally
Titolo: The Florida Landlord's Manual: The Complete ...
Casa editrice: Special Report Publications, LLC
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
AbeBooks è una piattaforma online di libri nuovi, antichi, usati e fuori catalogo attiva dal 1996. Ti mettiamo in contatto con migliaia di librerie di fiducia sparse in tutto il mondo, che offrono milioni di libri. L'acquisto sui nostri siti è semplice e sicuro al 100% - cerca il tuo libro, comprane una copia attraverso il processo di acquisto protetto e la libreria ti invierà il libro direttamente.
Opere antiche e rare, prime edizioni, i libri più costosi venduti su AbeBooks e altri contenuti dedicati ai bibliofili d'eccezione.
Acquista subito i libri di seconda mano. Tutte le opere che avresti sempre voluto leggere a tua disposizione a un prezzo speciale!
Libri nuovi, usati, italiani e stranieri che stavi cercando, in spedizione gratuita e senza spesa minima!