Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Finding God Grades 1–6
It’s prayerful. It’s personal. It’s powerful.
A faith-formation program for children in grades 1–6 and the significant adults in their lives. The program mentors children, parents, and adults in cultivating a special place in their hearts to meet with God. Preview samples online at www.findinggod.com/preview.
· Empowers catechists and teachers to lead children in prayer
· Offers high-quality sessions with a strong presentation of Church doctrine
· Connects technology and faith through online activities, planning tools, and assessments
· Integrates multisensory opportunities to experience Scripture, music, and prayer
· Provides an abundance of prayer that allows children to nurture a lifelong conversation with God
· Equips parents and adults with components that correspond to the structure of the children’s program
· Opens every unit with the story of a saint
· Presents doctrine, Scripture, and Tradition through engaging four- to eight-page sessions
· Connects the lesson with their living faith by offering opportunities for reflective prayer, links to liturgy, reading God’s Word, and much more
· Provides three prayer opportunities in each session as well as additional prayer services
· Encourages knowledge of the faith by providing an extensive supplement, Prayers and Practices of Our Faith
· Provides clear, concise preparation for each session
· Addresses various learning styles through variety of lesson options
· Offers extensive online resources and support
· Models different ways of praying with opportunities to put them into practice
· Includes reproducible blackline masters with activities and assessments
In the first year of adoption, a free guide is included with every 25 children’s books purchased.
Online resources for program users
· Family E-Newsletters
· Additional assessments for each session
· Detailed session-planning tool
· Hundreds of additional activities
· Activity Finder searchable by grade level, subject, or learning style
· Sunday Connection linked to readings and activities
· Seasonal resources
· Articles and activities for families
· Additional prayer resources
About the Author:
Barbara is Vice President for Catechesis and Faith Formation for Loyola Press. Her role involves her in the development of faith formation resources and services designed for the benefit of parishes and schools. Prior to accepting her position at Loyola Press, Barbara served as the Associate Executive Director of NCEA's Department of Religious Education, working primarily in service to members of NPCD, NCEA's national membership association serving parish catechetical leaders. Her experience also includes diocesan and parish work in Religious Education and Youth Ministry as well as extensive teaching experience at high school and college levels. She completed her Doctor of Ministry degree at the University of St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, IL. She also holds a Master of Divinity degree from Aquinas Institute of Theology in St. Louis, MO.
Jim Campbell is Staff Theologian for Loyola Press. His role includes planning and development of catechetical and faith formation materials to be used in parishes and schools. Jim also reviews material from the text editorial and trade divisions. Jim has been a teacher, writer, and administrator in the field of catechesis for over 30 years. He has served as Consultant for Curriculum Development for the Office for Catechesis in the Archdiocese of Chicago. He was Director of the Orange Catechetical Institute, the adult ministry formation program for the Diocese of Orange, California. Jim has taught religious studies courses at Chapman University, Orange, California and the Aquinas Institute of Theology, Dubuque, Iowa. Jim was the General Editor for Harper’s New American Bible Study Program. He has written Mary and the Saints: Companions on the Journey, Understanding Scripture: The Genesis Creation Story; Stories of the Old Testament: A Catholic’s Guide and Serving the Catechetical Mission of the Church, all for Loyola Press. Jim has a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Education and Master of Arts in Theology from the Aquinas Institute of Theology. He also has a Master of Arts in European History from the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
Titolo: Grade 4: School Edition: Our Response to ...
Casa editrice: Loyola Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2004
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Loyola Press. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: Very Good. 082941830X Multiple copies available. No excessive markings and minimal highlighting.CD Roms, access cards/codes, and other supplemental materials may or may not be included based on availability. Codice libro della libreria U1861845
Descrizione libro Loyola Press. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: Very Good. 082941830X general light wear; no marks; Codice libro della libreria SKU1065781
Descrizione libro Loyola Press, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: Used: Very Good. Codice libro della libreria SONG082941830X
Descrizione libro Loyola Press. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 082941830X Brand new, never used. Codice libro della libreria Z082941830XZN
Descrizione libro Loyola Press, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX082941830X
Descrizione libro Loyola Press, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 082941830X
Descrizione libro Loyola Press, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P11082941830X
Descrizione libro Loyola Press, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! First Edition, Student Edition, School Edition. Codice libro della libreria 082941830X