Titolo: Historical Deception: The Untold Story of ...
Casa editrice: Tehuti Research Foundation
Data di pubblicazione: 1999
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: New
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_new_096525092X
Riassunto: This book provides a fresh, exciting, and reader-friendly study of the Ancient Egyptian history, which has suffered and continues to suffer from ingrained prejudices. The book, therefore, brings to light:
A. Historical events that have been ignored by many Egyptologists because of the risk of contradicting popular religions.
Scholars have been unsuccessfully looking for historical evidence to support the biblical accounts of events and their major characters.
This book provides the evidence that these scholars continue to search in the wrong country and the wrong eras.
The facts presented in this book are simple, straightforward and stunning, showing that the major characters in the Bible were actually Egyptian Pharaohs, and not the enemies of Egypt.
B. The advanced level of the Ancient Egyptian civilization, such as:
- The high status of women, which has not been equalled throughout history, even in present times.
- The Egyptian spiritual roots of George Washington, Napoleon and Mozart. All these famous people were masons, whose rites, knowledge, and traditions originated in Ancient Egypt.
- The Ancient Egyptian calendar - the most accurate ever--past and present.
- Their medical knowledge about determining the sex of the unborn child.
- Their knowledge and use of the different types of antibiotics.
- Their superior medicine. A single prescription included as many as 35 different ingredients.
- Their advanced knowledge in science, technology, metals and industry.
Sinossi: This book reveals the ingrained prejudices against ancient Egypt, from both the religious groups, who deny that Egypt is the source of their creed, and western rationalists, who deny the existence of science and philosophy prior to the Greeks. The book contains 47 chapters, with many interesting topics, such as the Egyptian medical knowledge about determining the sex of the unborn, and much, much more.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.