ISBN 10: 1500653993 / ISBN 13: 9781500653996
Usato / Quantità: 0
Copie del libro da altre librerie
Mostra tutte le  copie di questo libro

Libro

Purtroppo questa copia non è più disponibile. Di seguito ti proponiamo una lista di copie simili.

Descrizione:

This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Summary: Includes 20 Lesson Plan Outlines for Teachers and Students in Thai Essentials for Business Students and Beginning Business People How to Market like the Successful 8% of the Population of Businesses Increase your chances of escaping the 92% failure rate of businesses after three years". Codice inventario libreria

Su questo libro:

Book ratings provided by Goodreads):
0 valutazione media
(0 valutazioni)

Riassunto: · Includes 20 Lesson Plan Outlines for Teachers and Students in Thai · Essentials for Business Students and Beginning Business People · How to Market like the Successful 8% of the Population of Businesses Increase your chances of escaping the 92% failure rate of businesses after three years

About the Author: Nicknamed The Walking Encyclopedia by one of his university employers in China, Arthur H Tafero, the Ivy League author of Economics and Finance, Advanced Business Principles and Classic Advertising, as well as several other books on Amazon.com, has finished Introduction to Business for both teachers and business people. Come and join the 8% of the world who are successful in marketing.

Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.

Dati bibliografici

Condizione libro: Used

I migliori risultati di ricerca su AbeBooks

1.

ISBN 10: 1500653993 ISBN 13: 9781500653996
Nuovi Quantità: > 20
Print on Demand
Da
BWB
(Valley Stream, NY, U.S.A.)
Valutazione libreria
[?]

Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. This item is Print on Demand - Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Codice libro della libreria POD_9781500653996

Maggiori informazioni su questa libreria | Fare una domanda alla libreria

Compra nuovo
EUR 12,65
Convertire valuta

Aggiungere al carrello

Spese di spedizione: GRATIS
In U.S.A.
Destinazione, tempi e costi

2.

Arthur H Tafero
Editore: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2014)
ISBN 10: 1500653993 ISBN 13: 9781500653996
Usato Paperback Quantità: 1
Da
Books Express
(Portsmouth, NH, U.S.A.)
Valutazione libreria
[?]

Descrizione libro CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 1500653993

Maggiori informazioni su questa libreria | Fare una domanda alla libreria

Compra usato
EUR 83,25
Convertire valuta

Aggiungere al carrello

Spese di spedizione: GRATIS
In U.S.A.
Destinazione, tempi e costi