Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: A compilation of over 1000 graffiti found in old Key West.
Seven easy-to-read sections provide the memories and fun.
1. Personal - I can't be overdrawn...I still have checks left
2. Sex - Closer to the equator the greater the sex drive
3. Truths, Wisdom, Philosophy, and Advice - Joan of Arc is alive and medium well
4. Alcohol/Drugs - Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
5. Jailhouse -(Warning! This section may cause strong reader reactions.) You're not breaking the law until you get caught
6. Kids - If mommy says "No" ask grandma
7. Around Old Town - Sunny placed for shady people
About the Author: William J. Tolien resides in Key West, Florida. He is a retired educator and graduate-school professor with a doctorate from State University of New York at Buffalo. Group counseling and leadership have been a professional concentration. Key West Graffiti evolved from his lifelong interest in people.
Titolo: Key West Graffiti
Casa editrice: W. J. Tolien
Data di pubblicazione: 2001
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro W. J. Tolien, 2001. Condizione libro: Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Codice libro della libreria GRP18375059
Descrizione libro W. J. Tolien. Paperback. Condizione libro: VERY GOOD. little to no wear, pages are clean. The cover and binding are crisp with next no creases. Codice libro della libreria 2763391895
Descrizione libro W. J. Tolien, 2001. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 097152100X