Leaving The Crowds Behind: A Guide To Backcountry Camping In Rocky Mountain National Park
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9780967104010-3
Su questo libro:
- 135 detailed maps showing locations for campsites, privies, trails, and hitchracks
- 210 color photos to give you a clear picture of each camping location
- Detailed directions on the best way to get to each campsite
- Information on permits, reservations, and rules for backcountry camping in the Park
- Lists of activities and features near each campsite
- Information on camping in the backcountry with livestock
- Tables summarizing the number of sites, privies, wood fires, elevation, nearest trailhead, elevation change, stock permitted, and percent time used for each campsite location
Titolo: Leaving The Crowds Behind: A Guide To ...
Casa editrice: RAS Pub
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
Metodi di pagamento
Metodi di pagamento accettati
Brooklyn, NY, U.S.A.
Libreria AbeBooks dal 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Condizioni di spedizione:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.