Titolo: Official Price Guide to Beer Cans, 5th ...
Casa editrice: House of Collectibles
Data di pubblicazione: 1994
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9780876378731-3
Riassunto: Save those beer cans!
The best has just gotten better! For the first time in seven years, The Official Price Guide To Beer Cans has been revised and updated, custom-tailored to one of today's most popular markets -- and creating your collection is only half the fun!
* COMPREHENSIVE. The Official Price Guide to Beer Cansspans collectibles from the 1935 cone tops to modern-day pop-tops, covering all the major breweries -- including regional breweries.
* CLEARLY ORGANIZED. The listings for every manufacturer of beer and beer cans is accessibly arranged by state and city for quick identification.
* INVALUABLE TIPS. Learn how to build a collection, where to find beer cans, and how to buy, sell, and trade them. Helpful advice on care and storage is at your fingertips, plus the necessary precautions to take to avoid rust.
* HISTORY OF THE BEER CAN. Discover the colorful evolution of the beer can.
* ORGANIZATIONS AND CLUBS. Find out how and where to connect with other collectors.
* FULLY ILLUSTRATED.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.