Titolo: Orlando's Little-While Friends: A Scrapbook ...
Casa editrice: Child's Play International
Data di pubblicazione: 1995
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9780859531115-3
Riassunto: Going on holiday can be hard when you don't know anyone. In this ingenious scrapbook, Orlando records how he manages to conquer his shyness and make 'little-while' friends.
- Natural history lesson on every page.
- Develops an appreciation for art.
- Longer story length for children.
- Promotes vocabulary development.
- Provides opportunity for discussing the importance of being happy and content.
- Provides opportunity for discussing the problems of growing up from baby, to toddler, to young child, to adolescent, to adult.
- Encourages child to discuss feelings and emotions.
- Opportunity to explore the difficulty of making friends.
- Opportunity to discuss being shy or lonely.
- Children will be able to relate in some way to the character.
- Child will be able to create their own scrapbook expressing their feelings, goals, dreams and favorite things.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.