Titolo: Polymer Analysis (Analytical Techniques in ...
Casa editrice: Wiley
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria 9780471899266-3
Riassunto: This book introduces the techniques used for the analysis of polymers. It covers the main aspects of polymer science and technology; identification, polymerization, molecular weight, structure, surface properties, degradation and mechanical properties.
* Clear explanations of each analytical technique
* Describes the application of techniques to the study of polymers
* Encourages learning through numerous self-assessment questions and answers
* Structured for flexible learning
Dal retro di copertina:
The intention of this book is to introduce the reader to the wide range of analytical techniques that are available for characterizing polymeric materials. The emphasis and focus are on the properties of polymers, rather than on the various techniques employed. Although there are a number of texts which discuss polymer analysis, this is the only book currently available which includes extensive use of questions and problems to aid the reader's understanding. The majority of books on this subject are heavily charged with theory, while Polymer Analysis, on the other hand, concentrates very much on the practical aspects.
Key features include the following:
* First introductory, distance learning book covering polymer analysis
* Clear summaries of each analytical technique and extensive use of self-assessment questions and problems to aid student understanding.
* Clear examples of data analysis
* Assumes no previous knowledge of the analytical techniques being discussed
* Focuses on the properties of polymers, rather than on the analytical techniques and is therefore more accessible
* Provides comprehensive coverage of the range of techniques used to study polymeric materials
Polymer Analysis provides a very accessible introduction to the subject for laboratory technicians and scientists working in the polymer/plastics industry. As an introductory text, it also addresses the typical questions and problems encountered by students taking courses in polymer science, including undergraduates and postgraduates reading chemistry, materials science and physics.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.