Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: This book introduces the techniques used for the analysis of polymers. It covers the main aspects of polymer science and technology; identification, polymerization, molecular weight, structure, surface properties, degradation and mechanical properties.
* Clear explanations of each analytical technique
* Describes the application of techniques to the study of polymers
* Encourages learning through numerous self-assessment questions and answers
* Structured for flexible learning
From the Back Cover:
The intention of this book is to introduce the reader to the wide range of analytical techniques that are available for characterizing polymeric materials. The emphasis and focus are on the properties of polymers, rather than on the various techniques employed. Although there are a number of texts which discuss polymer analysis, this is the only book currently available which includes extensive use of questions and problems to aid the reader's understanding. The majority of books on this subject are heavily charged with theory, while Polymer Analysis, on the other hand, concentrates very much on the practical aspects.
Key features include the following:
* First introductory, distance learning book covering polymer analysis
* Clear summaries of each analytical technique and extensive use of self-assessment questions and problems to aid student understanding.
* Clear examples of data analysis
* Assumes no previous knowledge of the analytical techniques being discussed
* Focuses on the properties of polymers, rather than on the analytical techniques and is therefore more accessible
* Provides comprehensive coverage of the range of techniques used to study polymeric materials
Polymer Analysis provides a very accessible introduction to the subject for laboratory technicians and scientists working in the polymer/plastics industry. As an introductory text, it also addresses the typical questions and problems encountered by students taking courses in polymer science, including undergraduates and postgraduates reading chemistry, materials science and physics.
Titolo: Polymer Analysis (Analytical Techniques in ...
Casa editrice: Wiley
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX047181363X
Descrizione libro John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 279 pages. 8.75x6.00x1.00 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria __047181363X
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: Used: Good. Codice libro della libreria SONG047181363X