Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: The definitive resource for QIS preparation
Get ready for the Quality Indicator Survey (QIS) without having to search through multiple resources. HCPro's spiral-bound reprint of the government's official Quality Indicator Survey Manual comes with downloadable tools which will assist the entire interdisciplinary team in its preparation for a QIS. The manual provides the necessary forms and tools to help monitor compliance, conduct an internal quality review, and prepare for the QIS. The manual includes the most recent updates made by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
This manual will help you:
- Train staff and help residents prepare for the interview process by conducting interviews directly from the forms used by surveyors
- Know what the surveyors will look for by understanding the rationale behind the QIS
- Identify quality of care indicators and thresholds to determine where your potential deficiency areas lie
- Take advantage of the actual forms the surveyors use by putting to practical use the forms and worksheets associated with both Stage I and Stage II
Comply with QIS regulations and make sure you're using the most up-to-date forms and tools. Updates include:
- Stage Review Forms
- Stage II Review Forms
- Quality of Care and Quality of Life Indicator (QCLI) Dictionary
Forego searching the web for the entire QIS manual and appropriate forms.
We've taken the information straight from the source and saved you the time by putting everything you need in one, reliable, HCPro resource.
Titolo: The Quality Indicator Survey Manual (2013 ...
Casa editrice: HCPro, a division of BLR
Data di pubblicazione: 2013
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro HCPro, a division of BLR, 2013. Spiral-bound. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 1615692126
Descrizione libro Hcpro Inc, 2013. Spiral-bound. Condizione libro: Brand New. 1st edition. 734 pages. 11.00x7.80x1.50 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 1615692126