Titolo: REA NYSTCE CST English Language Arts (003) (...
Casa editrice: Research & Education Association
Data di pubblicazione: 2008
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: New
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_new_0738601985
Riassunto: Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
NYSTCE CST ENGLISH (Field 03)
For New York State Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the NYSTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book?s comprehensive review covers all areas of the state?s exam: Listening and Speaking, Writing, Reading, Fundamentals of Literature, and Language and Literature
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
Dal retro di copertina:
ARE YOU READY TO TEACH IN NEW YORK?
THEN USE THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON THE MARKET TODAY.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.