Titolo: Reeds Aberdeen Asset Management Nautical ...
Casa editrice: Reed's Almanac
Condizione libro: Very Good
1408193272 Crisp, clean, unread 2-vol. paperback set with light shelfwear to the covers and a publisher's mark to one edge - Nice!. Codice inventario libreria Z1408193272Z2
Reeds Nautical Almanac is the indispensable trusted annual compendium of navigational data for yachtsmen and motorboaters, and provides all the information required to navigate Atlantic coastal waters around the whole of the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and the entire European coastline from the tip of Denmark right down to Gibraltar, Northern Morocco, the Azores - and new for 2014, Madeira.
The 2014 edition continues the Almanac's tradition of year on year improvement and meticulous presentation of all the data required for safe navigation. Now with an improved layout for easier reference and with over 45,000 annual changes, it is regarded as the bible of almanacs for anyone going to sea.
The 2014 edition is updated throughout, containing over 45,000 changes, and includes a free Reeds Marina Guide.
The digital version includes: live weather from the Met Office for up to 72 hours ahead, a helpful route planner, a printing facility and much more.
"There are some things I would not go to sea without - Reeds is one of them" Sir Chay Blyth
"The big, bold, extravagantly comprehensive king of Almanacs" Yachting World
"On every cruising boat you'll find one of these. Don't start your engines without it" Motor Boat and Yachting
"The bible of almanacs" Classic Boat
New Features for Reeds 2014 edition:
Coverage which is being revised/improved:-
· Major revision of Cowes to reflect the proposed construction of the wave break / new marina.
· Revision of Thames Estuary to reflect new wind farms and the introduction of the new Sunk traffic control scheme in preparation for the Thames Gateway port development.
· Improved coverage of Burnham.
· New marina facilities at Seaham
· Complete revision of Menai Straits and associated passage information.
· Expansion of Cork to reflect its importance and inclusion of new Greystones Marina.
· Review of Carlingford Lough.
· New Atlantic Islands area to include coverage of the Madeira Archipelago for the first time and expanded coverage of the Azores.
· Improved coverage in northern Denmark.
· 6 new marinas in Netherlands; Belgium and Morocco.
· Amendments to Communications Safety and Weather chapters reflecting substantial changes being made to HM Coastguard operations.
· First Aid chapters updated.
· Harbour Facilities now represented by universal symbols instead of abbreviations for ease of use.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 giugno 2002
We guarantee the condition of every book as it¿s described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you¿re dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn¿t arrived, you¿re eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you¿ve changed your mind about a book that you¿ve ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we¿ll respond within 2 business days.
* * * All books are packed with great care! * * * DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS for
standard-sized books: PRIORITY MAIL (takes business 3-7 days to arrive in the continental U.S.) - $5.50 for each book. ... BOOK RATE SHIPPING ("media mail", takes 1-4 weeks to arrive in the continental U.S.; please note that media mail delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses, and US territories can take 6-8 weeks) - $4.00 for the 1st book and $2.00 for each additional book. MEDIA MAIL BOOKS ARE TYPICALLY SEALED IN A HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC BAG AND THEN PACKAGED IN A STRONG CARDBOARD BOX. Some small, very light items receive a First-Class upgrade and ship in a First-Class bubblewrap-lined mailer. ... AIRMAIL SHIPPING TO CANADA: $21.00 US dollars for each book. Oversized or heavy items may require an additional $22.00 US dollars for extra postage.... OTHER INTERNATIONAL AIRMAIL SHIPPING: $24.00 for each book, with shipment by USPS International Priority Airmail service whenever possible and typical delivery in 5-14 business days. Oversized or heavy items may require an additional $38.00 US dollars for extra postage.... If your book is HEAVY or OVERSIZED, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: We are PENNSYLVANIA'S LARGEST USED BOOKSTORE specializing in second-hand and out- of-print scholarly books in all fields! We offer the finest selection of art books between New York and Chicago. We invite you to email us with any questions or concerns about any of our books. We are always interested in buying academic libraries and are willing to travel to collect your books!!