Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2016
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_usedgood_1511679093
Su questo libro:
This textbook has been written keeping in mind the requirements of BIM and plant industries. The author has specifically covered a number of pain-points that the users face on day-to-day basis in their work. Real-world BIM and Plant models have been used as tutorials in this book. You will be able to find various similarities between the models used in this textbook and your current projects. This will allow you to apply the concepts learned in this textbook to your day-to-day work.
The following are some salient features of this textbook:
- Complimentary access to the videos of all tutorials in the textbook.
- 696 pages of in-depth coverage of all modules of Autodesk Navisworks Simulate and Manage.
- Detailed discussion of the Autodesk Navisworks tools and concepts followed by Plant and BIM tutorials.
- Around 450 pages of tutorials on real-world Plant and Building models.
- Detailed coverage of the Clash Detective module and the switchback functionality.
- Timeliner based clash tests included in tutorials.
- Tutorial on performing clash test with point cloud data.
- Project-based chapter on Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Integration with Autodesk Navisworks.
- Project-based chapter on Autodesk Navisworks for Factory Design Suite.
- Special tutorial on the animation of the subsea Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).
- Special tutorials showing the Animator and Scripter scenes with crane animations.
- Timeliner simulation linked with animator animations showing construction sequences and movement of crane and semitrailers at the construction site.
- ?What I do? tips describing some real world challenges that Navisworks users face and the author?s approach in those situations.
- Free video showing how to use Autodesk ReCap to reduce the size of Point Cloud data before importing in Autodesk Navisworks available by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- End of chapter skill evaluation to review the concepts learnt in the chapter.
The following free teaching resources are available for faculty:
- PowerPoint slides of every chapter in the textbook.
- Answers to the Class Test Questions.
- Help for designing the course curriculum.
- Additional videos to help plan your classes.
Deepak Maini (Sydney, Australia) is a qualified Mechanical Engineer with more than 17 years of experience in working with various CAD software. He has also been teaching various CAD software for more than 16 years. Deepak?s experience of Autodesk Navisworks goes back to the days when this software was still Navisworks JetStream. More details about him can be found on his website http://www.deepakmaini.com
Deepak is a regular presenter at Autodesk University in Las Vegas and was given the Top Rated Speaker status at AU2014. He is also the lead presenter at various events showcasing the latest Autodesk technology all around Australia and is regularly invited to present Autodesk Navisworks and Autodesk BIM 360 Glue at various User Group events around the country.
Deepak is currently working as the Head of Technical, Manufacturing Solutions with Cadgroup Australia, the first Platinum Autodesk Partner in the southern hemisphere.
He is also a guest lecturer at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and University of New South Wales (UNSW), two of the largest universities in Australia.
Deepak?s Contact Details Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.deepakmaini.com
Titolo: Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2016
Casa editrice: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Data di pubblicazione: 2015
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: Used
Metodi di pagamento
Metodi di pagamento accettati
Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.
Libreria AbeBooks dal 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Condizioni di spedizione:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.