Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: "In order to appreciate the Symphony of the Sea,
One must understand each of the Instruments of Nature."
SCUBA dictionary is your underwater adventure guide. Each volume profiles 40 species of corals, fish, and invertebrates detailing their unique features and reinforcing these points with corresponding photographs. Divers are instructed on how to locate, conserve, and photograph the species profiled in order to better enjoy their dive. Waterproof and tear resistant, SCUBA dictionary is designed to be read on the dive boat and referenced on the dive. Don't miss out on that once in a lifetime photo because you did not understand what you had the chance to see. The waterproof guide also works as an excellent companion to UW Naturalist/Advanced Certification classes.
* Profiles 40 different species of Corals, Fish & Invertebrates of the Andaman Sea
* Discover interesting facts + behaviors for each species identified
* Describes Where & How to find species profiled.
* Waterproof + Tear Resistant (perfect for dive boats)
* Identifies highly poisonous marine species
* At 3" x 4" it fits easily into your BC pocket or dive bag.
* Helps connect new divers with the explosion of life around them
* Unique tips help to rejuvenate interest in divers who have 'seen it all before'
* 5 Year Warranty on the life of the book
* Covers: Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, & Similan Islands
L'autore: Zaid Fadul is a medical doctor residing in the USA. An avid naturalist and photographer, he has logged over 2,000 dives spanning many dive destinations around the world and has authored two dive guides.
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro SCUBA dictionary LLC, 2008. Ring-bound. Condizione libro: Brand New. andaman sea edition. 44 pages. 4.00x3.60x0.60 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0980210216
Descrizione libro SCUBA dictionary LLC, 2008. Ring-bound. Condizione libro: Used: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0980210216