Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Kurti and Czako have produced an indispensable tool for specialists and non-specialists in organic chemistry. This innovative reference work includes 250 organic reactions and their strategic use in the synthesis of complex natural and unnatural products. Reactions are thoroughly discussed in a convenient, two-page layout--using full color. Its comprehensive coverage, superb organization, quality of presentation, and wealth of references, make this a necessity for every organic chemist.
* The first reference work on named reactions to present colored schemes for easier understanding
* 250 frequently used named reactions are presented in a convenient two-page layout with numerous examples
* An opening list of abbreviations includes both structures and chemical names
* Contains more than 10,000 references grouped by seminal papers, reviews, modifications, and theoretical works
* Appendices list reactions in order of discovery, group by contemporary usage, and provide additional study tools
* Extensive index quickly locates information using words found in text and drawings
Book Description: The most advanced full color reaction reference work ever written in new hardback format with fully searchable PowerPdf CD-ROM!
Titolo: Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in...
Casa editrice: Academic Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2005
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Academic Press. Condizione libro: Good. . Quality text from a reliable seller. Speedy service! Choose EXPEDITED for fastest shipping!. Codice libro della libreria BRO-178-272
Descrizione libro Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Codice libro della libreria P020123694833
Descrizione libro Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Like New. Almost new condition. Codice libro della libreria P010123694833
Descrizione libro Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110123694833
Descrizione libro Academic Press, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0123694833