Titolo: Strategic Applications Of Named Reactions in...
Casa editrice: Academic Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2005
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria 9780123694829-3
Riassunto: Kurti and Czako's PowerPDF CD-ROM version of their highly successful Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis is in an invaluable tool for specialists and non-specialists in organic chemistry. Like the print edition, this innovative reference work includes 250 full color organic reactions and their strategic use in the synthesis of complex natural and unnatural products. In addition, this advanced CD-ROM integrates a PDF master page linked via color links to the text pages of the book itself. The user is able to go from lecture format to the bookpage and back with the click of a mouse. This accessible and interactive approach makes a wonderful teaching aid for teachers as well as a helpful fully-integrated text and study aid for students and professional readers.
* The first reference work on named reactions to present colored schemes for easier understanding
* 250 frequently used named reactions are presented in a convenient two-page layout with numerous examples
* An opening list of abbreviations includes both structures and chemical names
* Contains more than 10,000 references grouped by seminal papers, reviews, modifications, and theoretical works
* Appendices list reactions in order of discovery, group by contemporary usage, and provide additional study tools
* Extensive index quickly locates information using words found in text and drawings
Descrizione del libro: The most usable full-color synthetic chemistry reference work published is now available as a powerful, fully searchable, PowerPDF on CD-ROM!
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.