Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Kurti and Czako's PowerPDF CD-ROM version of their highly successful Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis is in an invaluable tool for specialists and non-specialists in organic chemistry. Like the print edition, this innovative reference work includes 250 full color organic reactions and their strategic use in the synthesis of complex natural and unnatural products. In addition, this advanced CD-ROM integrates a PDF master page linked via color links to the text pages of the book itself. The user is able to go from lecture format to the bookpage and back with the click of a mouse. This accessible and interactive approach makes a wonderful teaching aid for teachers as well as a helpful fully-integrated text and study aid for students and professional readers.
* The first reference work on named reactions to present colored schemes for easier understanding
* 250 frequently used named reactions are presented in a convenient two-page layout with numerous examples
* An opening list of abbreviations includes both structures and chemical names
* Contains more than 10,000 references grouped by seminal papers, reviews, modifications, and theoretical works
* Appendices list reactions in order of discovery, group by contemporary usage, and provide additional study tools
* Extensive index quickly locates information using words found in text and drawings
Descrizione del libro: The most usable full-color synthetic chemistry reference work published is now available as a powerful, fully searchable, PowerPDF on CD-ROM!
Titolo: Strategic Applications Of Named Reactions in...
Casa editrice: Academic Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2005
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro St Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.: Academic Pr, 2005. Soft cover. Condizione libro: New. Condizione sovraccoperta: New. 1st Edition. **INTERNATIONAL EDITION** Read carefully before purchase: This book is the international edition in mint condition with the different ISBN and book cover design (Notice: Full color printed), the major content is printed in full English as same as the original North American edition. The book printed in black and white, generally send in twenty-four hours after the order confirmed. All shipments contain tracking numbers. Great professional textbook selling experience and expedite shipping service. Codice libro della libreria ABE-8048814185