Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: You'll discover exactly how to create real, genuine romantic connections with women without having to use artificial-feeling "canned patter" or memorized routines. You'll discover exactly how to get the attention of the women you want so you can seduce the women YOU choose, rather than the "leftovers." We'll show you exactly how to never again be "stuck," without knowing what to say, when you are talking to a woman.
The book shows you proven techniques and exactly how and when to use them -- helping you every step of the way, guiding and coaching you to become successful with women as quickly as possible.
* How to leverage the hidden power of one simple question to open women up to you faster and deeper than you ever thought possible.
* The specific steps of joking around with women, and how to create romantic and flirtatious "running jokes" with them. You'll see specific examples of this, and learn how to do it yourself with the women you encounter.
* How to go from flirting conversations to getting a woman's phone number and email address.
* How to use the incredibly powerful romantic conversation tool called "Deepening" to get into a woman's world and find out what she's passionate about.
* How to talk to women seductively, even if you are shy.
* The five things you must do to turn a friend into a lover.
* How to build your confidence by understanding the "inner game" of talking to women.
* Three simple ways to get yourself to take action with women, even when you might not want to.
* How successful seducers use rejection to give them energy and power to move on to the next seduction, and exactly how you can use that power, too.
* Eight ways to end your panic around women, once and for all.
* How to ask romantic questions in ways that don't seem corny or overly intrusive, but which still move the conversation in a romantic direction.
* The one mistake men make in asking a woman out that prevents more dates from happening than any other--and how to overcome it.
* The two things you must have in place for the first kiss to be successful.
About the Author: Ron Louis & David Copeland are dating coaches and authors of the best-selling book How to Succeed with Women, which has over 100,000 copies in print. Louis & Copeland's books have been translated into seven languages world wide.
Louis & Copeland have appeared on numerous TV shows including NBC's game show "to Tell the Truth," "The Rosanne Barr show," "The Other Half with Danny Bondaduce and Dick Clark," CNN, UPN, ABC, as well as "Good day NY," "Good day LA," and Fox News.
They have also been featured on hundreds of radio shows including, "The Issac Hays Show," "The Man Cow Show," Playboy Radio, "The Dee Snider Show," CBS Radio for Men, and the USA Radio Network.
They have been written about in magazines such as Maxim, Playboy, Playgirl, Men's Health, GQ Active, Gallery, Swank, Cosmo, YM, The London Times, and much more.
Titolo: How to Talk to Women
Casa editrice: Mastery Technologies Pr
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Condizione libro: Very Good. This book shows minor wear and is in very good condition. Codice libro della libreria G0971907609I4N00
Descrizione libro Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear and the pages have only minimal creases. Codice libro della libreria G0971907609I3N00
Descrizione libro Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. Codice libro della libreria G0971907609I3N00
Descrizione libro Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Condizione libro: As New. Book appears to be new. Codice libro della libreria G0971907609I2N00
Descrizione libro Mastery Technologies Press. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: Very Good. 0971907609 Ships promptly. Codice libro della libreria GHP2272.2DHGG071817H0144A
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Codice libro della libreria GOR002116027
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Acceptable. Heavily Used Item, serviceable as a reading copy. Lowest possible condition grade. Codice libro della libreria 36SEQU000837
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: Very Good. Codice libro della libreria K-185-70
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. The cover may have some normal wear. The text has no notes or markings. We ship daily Monday - Friday!. Codice libro della libreria 1EY7ZG003WFC
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Codice libro della libreria 97809719076073.0