Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria
Torts: Cases and Problems is designed to be a book that is fun to teach and fun to read. The clear focus of the book is on the cases presented. There are problems throughout the book that invite discussion and analysis, but notes are minimal. Exciting recent and newsworthy cases have been added to many chapters rendering this book completely up-to-date on issues and developments that would be covered in any Torts course. The new cases include:
Chapter 2: Intentional Torts
· Zavala v. Walmart Stores, Inc.
· Yates v. John Marshall Law School
Chapter 3: Privileges
· Koffman v. Garnett
· CCH v. Philadelphia Phillies, Inc.
Chapter 4: Duty
· Chapa v. Traciers & Associates, Inc.
· Binns v. Westminster Memorial Park
Chapter 5: Negligence
· John B. v. Superior Court of Los Angeles County
Chapter 6: Cause in Fact
· Georgia Pacific Corp. v. Bostic
· Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Chapter 7: Proximate Cause
· Hamblin v. State
Chapter 8: Multiple Defendants: Joint and Several Liability
· Banks v. Elks Club Pride of Tennessee
· Richards v. Badger Mutual Ins. Co.
Chapter 9: The Liability of Landowners
· Wrinkle v. Norman
Chapter 10: Damages
· State Farm Mutual Automobile Ins. Co. v. Campbell
Chapter 11: The Wrongful Death and Survival Statutes
· Langan v. St. Vincent's Hospital of New York
Chapter 12: Strict Liability
· Dyer v. Maine Drilling and Blasting, Inc.
Chapter 13: Products Liability
· Powers v. Taser International, Inc.
· Freeman v. Hoffman-LaRoche, Inc.
· Mikolajczyk v. Ford Motor Company
Chapter 14: Defenses
· Patterson v. Sacramento City Unified School District
· Vinikoor v. Pedal Pennsylvania, Inc.
· Ford v. Polaris Industries, Inc.
Chapter 15: Toxic Torts
· Neal v. Dow Agrosciences LLC
· In re: Hanford Nuclear Reservation Litigation Phillips v. E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co.
· Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Company v. United States
Chapter 21: Tortious Interference with Contract
· Walnut Street Associates, Inc., v. Brokerage Concepts, Inc.
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Codice libro della libreria mon0000829878
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Good. [ No Hassle 30 Day Returns ][ Ships Daily ] [ Underlining/Highlighting: NONE ] [ Writing: NONE ] [ Edition: Third ] Publisher: LexisNexis Pub Date: 4/6/2012 Binding: Hardcover Pages: 1156 Third edition. Codice libro della libreria 5639465
Descrizione libro LexisNexis. Condizione libro: Good. 0769846904 May have signs of use, may be ex library copy. Book Only. Used items do not include access codes, cd's or other accessories, regardless of what is stated in item title. Codice libro della libreria Z0769846904Z3
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Very Good. In good condition and ready for quick shipment to any US location by an experienced and reliable seller. CDs and Access codes may not be included as is the case with most used books. Thanks for shopping with us!. Codice libro della libreria 634490
Descrizione libro Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. Used book in GOOD condition. Good enough to read. Binding in GOOD shape with no missing pages. Cover has visible wear. Markings, writings and highligtings inside the book. Text ONLY. Does NOT include accessories such as CD, DVD, access code etc. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Codice libro della libreria 0769846904GOA
Descrizione libro LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Very Good. Codice libro della libreria P020769846904
Descrizione libro LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Like New. Codice libro della libreria P010769846904
Descrizione libro LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110769846904
Descrizione libro LexisNexis, 2012. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Used: Good. Third. Multi-colored highlighting on about 1/3 of the pages. Moderate wear. Codice libro della libreria 1706130004
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Good. Book Condition: Good. Codice libro della libreria 97807698469034.0