Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Disc 1 (67 minutes) provides important background on the TRAIT model along with scoring tips, rubric, detailed lessons, management tips, teacher interviews, and student comments covering the Ideas and Organization traits.
Disc 2 (67 minutes) focuses in detail on the Voice, Word Choice, Sentence Fluency, Conventions, and Presentation traits. For each trait you?ll find:
* Key Qualities—definition and explanation
* Assessment Roundtables—teacher discussions that use scoring guides to assess student papers at different levels
* Focus Lessons—teachers and students in classroom at work with lessons designed to teach key skills related to each of the traits
* A Closer Look—teacher elaboration on important strategies for teaching writing using the TRAIT model: using student-friendly scoring guides; using R.A.F.T.S prompts; using literature to teach writing.
* Classroom Management Tips—teacher and student interviews on how to organize and implement the trait model in the classroom
A Professional Study Guide that you can put to work right away! The 72-page guide provides background information on the TRAIT model, reproducible scoring guides and writing samples, lesson plan reproducibles, FAQs and answers, and other materials perfect for staff development. For use with Grades 3–6.
Titolo: Traits of Writing: A Professional ...
Casa editrice: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching
Data di pubblicazione: 2006
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching, 2006. DVD. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 439894719
Descrizione libro Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching, 2006. DVD. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0439894719
Descrizione libro Scholastic Teaching Resources, 2006. HRD. Condizione libro: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Codice libro della libreria TS-9780439894715
Descrizione libro Scholastic Prof Book Div, 2006. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Brand New. dvd edition. 12.00x9.75x1.25 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 0439894719