Titolo: The - Where Am I Now, Where Am I Going - ...
Casa editrice: Winchester Pr
Data di pubblicazione: 1997
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria 9780832905001-3
Riassunto: This book is divided into two sections. The Where Am I Now sections explains how to:
· Evaluate Career Status, Assets, and Future Needs
· Analyze Career Opportunities with your own Criteria
· Develop Internal and External Career Tactics
· Develop Basic Rules of Success
· Develop Traditional Career Strategies and Compare How they stack up in the 1990s
· Develop a New Strategy for the 1900s
The Where Am I Going section reveals:
· The Secrets of the Three Basic Job Search Strategies: Answering Ads, Direct Solicitation, and Direct Mail to Headhunters
· How to Design an Outstanding Resume
· How to use Executive Recruiters
The Secrets of Successful Interviewing
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.