Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
An introductory atlas for secondary schools, perfectly designed to support and motivate Key Stage 3 students in geographical and mapping skills.
· Previously published as the award winning Collins Foundation World Atlas the Collins School Atlas has been revised and extended. It features 96 pages of clear, easy to read maps, satellite images, an atlas skills section and hundreds of statistics.
· This introductory atlas for secondary school students aged 11-14 is designed to help students develop map, atlas and data handling skills. The content adheres closely to the requirements of the National Curriculum and incorporates results of classroom testing.
· Its clear and accessible layout will motivate pupils of all abilities at Key Stage 3 and S1-S2. An easy to follow introductory 'map and atlas skills' section, useful for both teacher and pupil, is followed by clear, easy to read reference maps presented with locator maps, fact boxes and flags, descriptive text, detailed map keys and photos. For this new edition more detailed reference mapping of the British Isles is included.
· Carefully selected focus country studies include mapping on contrasting regions and special topics.
· The latest available country-by-country statistics are listed in a separate section and the index includes full latitude and longitude values.
· The extended world section in this edition covers all the global issues required by the National Curriculum e.g. climate, population, biomes, earthquakes and volcanoes.
· Colour coding of the titling and marginalia aids the identification of the sections within the atlas.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
“Here is an atlas that really targets its intended audience. It is pitched at just the right level...an atlas tailored to the curriculum and your pupils” TES TeacherL'autore:
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Codice articolo GOR008486041
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: Fine. Codice articolo GOR009399421
Descrizione libro Collins, 2016. Paperback. Condizione: Very Good. Very Good: a copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Codice articolo wbb0015216004
Descrizione libro Collins, 2016. Paperback. Condizione: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Codice articolo wbb0015180110