This book is ideal for developing fluency and offers a focal point for lessons integrating the four skills.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione del libro
Lengua extranjera: inglés.Inglés. Material Complementario.
- Note: A full contents list at the front of the book provides a complete list of the activities, the suggested level and approximate time for each activity, and a description of what students are required to do. The summary below aims to give a general idea of the book's organization.
- The author and series editor
- How to use this book
- 1: Preparing the ground (11 activities)
- Activities which introduce students to the concept of role, particularly useful for classes in which students are self-conscious and reticent.
- 2: Off the cuff (17 activities)
- Improvised role plays, with particular attention paid to making sure students are not lost for words.
- 3: Now tell me (13 activities)
- Role plays based on an information gap, ensuring there is a good reason for communication to take place.
- 4: Make up your mind (15 activities)
- Role plays based on tasks which involve the students in reaching a group decision.
- 5: Simulations (4 activities)
- This section includes a complete simulation, followed by guidelines for writing simulations in a particular context. There are also descriptions of experiments by teachers who have adapted simulations to their own teaching environment.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.