Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
This new guide to the main developments in the history of British and Irish Literature uniquely charts some of the main features of literary language development and highlights key language topics. Clearly structured and highly readable, it spans over a thousand years of literary history from AD 600 to the present day. It emphasizes the growth of literary writing, its traditions, conventions and changing characters but also includes literature from the margins, both geographical and culturally. Key features of the textbook include:
* an up-to-date guide to the major periods of literature in English in Britain and Ireland
* extensive coverage of post-1945 literature
* language notes spanning AD 600 to the present
* extensive quotations from poetry, prose and drama
* a timeline of the important historical and political events
* a special text design to enhance its usefulness
* a foreword by novelist Malcolm Bradbury
The Routledge History of Literature in English will interest students and teachers of literature and language worldwide.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Book by Carter Ronald McRae John
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. New. Codice articolo Q-0415123437