In your complex and dynamic field, it can be a struggle to continually integrate the latest scientific and clinical information into your everyday patient care. The 11th Edition of this beloved reference is the solution! Leading authorities provide just the right blend of scientific insight and clinical know-how to help you overcome any clinical challenge. A new full-color, extremely user-friendly format makes reference a snap. And, full-text online access lets you search the contents rapidly from any computer!
- Chapters bridge the gap between basic science and clinical applications, providing the right context for optimal diagnosis and treatment.
- Chapters by the leading authorities in endocrinology equip you with authoritative opinions on any challenge you face.
- New chapters on hormones and athletic performance · neuroendocrine control of appetite and body weight · and HIV/AIDS keep you up to date on these timely topics.
- New evidence-based screening algorithms and treatment boxes deliver reliable clinical guidance at a glance.
- New full-color illustrations throughout help you grasp essential concepts easily.
- Full-text online access lets you search the book instantly on your computer and download images for your next presentation.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.