Titolo: 1999 Military Field Manual on Survival, ...
Casa editrice: Progressive Management
Data di pubblicazione: 2002
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9781931828413-3
Riassunto: This unclassified survival manual is designed to provide armed service members quick-reference survival, evasion, and recovery information. The illustrated contents include:
* EVASION – Planning, Camouflage, Shelters, Movement
* NAVIGATION - Stay or Move Considerations, Navigation and Position Determination, Travel Considerations, River Travel, Ice and Snow Travel, Mountain Hazards, Summer Hazards, Dry Climates, Tropical Climates, Open Seas
* RADIO COMMUNICATIONS AND SIGNALING - Radio Communications (Voice and Data) Signaling
* RECOVERY – Responsibilities, Site Selection, Site Preparation, Recovery Procedures
* MEDICAL - Immediate First Aid Actions, Common Injuries and Illnesses, Plant Medicine, Health and Hygiene, Rules for Avoiding Illness
* PERSONAL PROTECTION – Priorities, Care and Use of Clothing, Other Protective Equipment, Shelters, Fires
* WATER - Water Requirements, Water Procurement, Water Preparation and Storage
* FOOD - Food Procurement, Food Preparation, Food Preservation
* INDUCED CONDITIONS - Nuclear Conditions, Biological Conditions, Chemical Conditions
* THE WILL TO SURVIVE
This practical guide to survival techniques was produced jointly by the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force in 1999.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.