Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: Training Objectives
Provide opportunities for individuals to try out new skills without cost to either the organization or the individual
Provide training in areas that can only be developed by practice
Obtain feedback from observers to aid personal development
Enable participants to test their skills in a variety of real-life situations
Enable participants to practice in a risk-free environment
Select role-plays to develop skills in each of the five main interview types:
Each role play takes between 11/2 and 2 hours.
L'autore: Geof has over sixteen years of international experience as a development and training consultant. He works with large and medium sized organisations and specialises in organisation change, large group processes, training design and delivery, and communications.
Recent projects include:
· faciliting an organisation change programme including flexible working projects for Dundee City Council
· introducing a project management methodology into the global marketing and sales organisation of a semi-conductor manufacturer
· managing the commissioning and development of a programme of training on behalf of a UK government department
· introducing performance management and culture change into one of the leading banks in Africa and the Caribbean
· designing and running a management development programme for Principal Officers in Criminal Justice in Scotland
· facilitating large scale participation events to define organisation vision, mission, and strategies for companies, government agencies and professional institutes
· top team development and executive coaching
· advising and facilitating organisation development and business process re-engineering projects in Europe, Russia and Central Europe
· designing and implementing management development programmes and workshops on strategy, teamwork, management, project management, performance management, influencing and negotiating skills
Following a successful career both as a line and HR manager with Esso Petroleum, Geof has run a training and video production company in Edinburgh, established his own consulting company, is a founder member of the world-wide Castle Consultants International network and a director of Learning Consortium.
He has a B.S.Sc from the Queen's University of Belfast, and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, the Association for Management Education and Development and the Chartered Management Institute. He is a faculty member of Management Centre Europe, the Middle East Management Centre and the Chartered Management Institute. He has worked extensively in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean with organisations and companies such as Abbott Laboratories, Barclays Bank, BASF, Cegelec, Chevron, Forestry Commission, GE, Ghana Forestry Department, GlaxoSmithKline, Hasbro, HM Treasury, Highland Distillers, Hilton International, Interoute, Kuwait Petroleum, Lothian Health, Marks & Spencer, Naafi, Nortel-Dasa, ODPM, Parcelforce, Philips Semiconductors, Scottish Enterprise, Statoil, Procter & Gamble, Saudi Arabian Texaco, Scottish Executive and Home Office .
Titolo: 25 Role Plays For Interview Training
Casa editrice: Human Resource Development Pr
Data di pubblicazione: 1996
Condizione libro: very good
Descrizione libro Human Resource Development Pr, 1996. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 087425213X
Descrizione libro Human Resource Development Pr, 1996. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Brand New. 280 pages. 11.25x10.50x1.50 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 087425213X