Titolo: The 365 Day Devotional Commentary (Home ...
Casa editrice: Chariot Victor Pub
Data di pubblicazione: 1990
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9780896935037-3
Riassunto: The 365-Day Devotional Commentary
To enrich your devotional life
To enrich your family devotions
To enrich your teaching of God's Word
The 365-Day Devotional Commentary is the only resource that focuses specifically on the devotional and personal meaning of each book of the Old and New Testament. Here is a unique tool to help you deepen your personal walk with God and a unique aid to help you share the most intimate meanings of God's Word with others. The book:
• Covers the entire Bible in 365 "easy reading," dated units
• Highlights personal applications from every chapter
• Explains the meaning and implications of key Bible terms and events
• Identifies a "core passage" in each daily reading
• Provides daily devotional readings, linked to each core passage, for personal use when time is limited
• Gives an overview of each day's reading, showing how the text fits together
• Incorporates "special reading plans" for Christmas, Lent, and Easter
• Features illustrations that enhance the substance of the biblical text
• Includes a complete personal application index for individual, family, and teaching use
• Furnishes a "variety reading plan" as an alternative to the "through the Bible" approach, as well as special 30-day plans for Bible overview or personal growth
The 365-Day Devotional Commentary will help you discover the wealth of spiritual resources and practical guidance God has provided in every chapter of His life-giving Word.
What Makes The 365-Day Devotional Commentary Unique? It combines the explanation of Scripture provided by the traditional commentary with devotional insights into the personal meaning of God's Word for your life. It allows you to deepen your walk with God by a guided study of the entire Bible in one year, in manageable daily readings. Its flexible design permits you to use it in a way that fits your need and schedule--pick it up in midyear; read only the "core" Bible passage and application if you have less time; enjoy the special holiday reading plans; start with the New Testament instead of the Old; use it to study a particular book or passage; use it to plan lessons or sermons; use it to guide family devotions. It features a thorough personal application index, so you can turn to specific passages that deal with issues that touch the lives of family and friends--issues like anxiety, faith-building, discerning God's will, child rearing, hope, sharing your faith, finding forgiveness, and hundreds more!
It's not just a book of daily devotions. It's not just a Bible commentary. It's both--and more! All in a handsome, illustrated volume that unveils God's personal message to you, and helps you live it.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.