Titolo: ENCYCLOPEDIA OF OCEAN SCIENCES VOL. 1-6 (SET...
Condizione libro: New
Brand New. US Edition Book. We do not ship to Military Addresses. Fast Shipping with Order Tracking. For Standard Shipping 7-8 business days & Expedite Shipping 4-6 business days, after shipping. Codice inventario libreria 012227430X-RMX
Riassunto: The Encyclopedia of Ocean Sciences is the most current, authoritative, and comprehensive resource on the science of the oceans. This ambitious work includes contributions from leading scientists around the world on the physical processes that drive the oceans and the chemical, biological, and geological disciplines. The Encyclopedia also covers ancillary topics such as ocean technology, law of the oceans, global programs, marine policy, the use of the oceans for food and energy, and the impact of pollution and climate changes. The many different methods used to study the oceans are covered, from ship-based systems to satellite remote sensing.
Users will enjoy easy access to more than 400 articles, each approximately 3000-4000 words in length with further reading lists and extensive cross referencing. Each article provides comprehensive coverage of a particular topic, and is designed for a wide audience of students, academics, researchers, and professionals. The articles are written at a level that allows undergraduate students to understand the material, while providing active researchers with the latest technical information.
Also available online on ScienceDirect.
For online version information, please visit http://www.info.sciencedirect.com/reference_works
* Presents 402 original articles covering all the physical, chemical and biological aspects of ocean science
* Brings together classic scientific theories with the newest discoveries, technologies, and applications
* Written by the world's leading researchers and developed by a prestigious editorial board
* Makes information easy to find with an intuitive format, extensive cross references, further reading lists, and complete index
* Illustrated with more than 1900 figures and full color throughout
* Developed alongside each other, the Encyclopedia of Ocean Sciences together with the Encyclopedia of Atmospheric Sciences provide readers a with comprehensive resource, and a link between these two fields.
Descrizione del libro: The definitive resource on all aspects of ocean sciences
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 15 aprile 2011
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described
on the Abebooks web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your
purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30
days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your
mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond
within 2 business days.
P.O. Box 420447
Houston Tx 77242